Individuals who own property in Kelowna, are not residents of Kelowna, and meet all the eligibility criteria may vote in the City of Kelowna election as non-resident (property) electors. Some additional documentation is required when they vote to prove ownership and consent (if applicable). Attached is a FAQ document that outlines the criteria and process, along with a consent form if the property is owned by more than one individual.

NRPE Consent Form 2022